Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Charging, I'm A Robot.

A few days off does us all good. Especially when it involves soft beds, palm trees, pools and home cooked meals. We spent the last day and a half relaxing in the humble abode of Rono’s predecessors. They’re more than generous, and it’s hard not to feel bad sometimes because they’re just such nice people that provide us with more than we can ask for.

Last night we decided to break the cycle of laziness and check out a movie at the local theatre. Settling on “30 Days of Night”, I think we all expected a fairly decent horror flick. I bought my ticket along with a small (but still giant!) soda and muddy bears. I thought that was pretty funny. Gummy bears covered in chocolate!

Anyway the movie came on, and an annoying scratch on the lens or something hung out at the bottom of the screen the whole time. That was annoying. As far as the quality of the flick, none of us were impressed. Too many holes in the plot, and Josh Hartnett is a terrible actor. At least the vampires were scary looking.

Now I’m at the Grove of Anaheim listening to The Redwalls play their songs… more on that later. For now, I’ll remain thoroughly bored and fairly chilled… like Siberian surfing.


Scenic drives define our lives. Ha!


Comfy couches.


Sleepin' with the fishes. FSHHHHHH.

No comments: