Friday, November 16, 2007

Home, SWEEEEEEEET Home!

This was a quick tease for me. I got to come home for a few hours, sleep in my own bed, see the people closest to me, and then leave at seven the next morning again. It was so nice to see familiar faces though, and I even met a few new ones! Hey Lisa!

Me and this weird kid named Steve (Hey Steve!) went over to McD’s to grab some food and catch up proper. It was nice to see him, I’ve known him since the 6th dang grade! We even got the same meal. Cute.

It was really cool being at the Troc on the other side of things. I’ve always been there to see shows, wondering what was backstage, how they ran things, etc. Now I know. I was a part of it.

THE TROCADERO
November 14, 2007
Philadelphia, PA

Once again, I was left out in the lobby to handle the merch. But I was amongst friends, colleagues, maybe some enemies. In which case I destroyed them accordingly.

From what I heard the show went well, maybe the bass was a little low. Or the vocals could have been louder in the mix. But honestly, The Redwalls never disappoint.

My best of friends kept me company for the extent of the evening until it was time to go home, and then we did just that. I stopped at a hotel to fax some sound scans out and after that I was bound for torn leather couches, dust and cinnamon incense! Oh boy, oh boy! We spent a good while hanging out in the living room before I realized I still had to get up at 7 the next day and I went to sleep.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.


Since I didn't get to experience Autumn in the traditional sense, I got an accelerated version driving up the coast. It was really gorgeous to watch the leaves change hour by hour.


The view from our hotel room.


Merchin' it.


Logan with Lisa and Erica.


Rob is always doing something like this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

+1 = My friend, Erica.

Anonymous said...

hi lisa! :]

Anonymous said...

Yea that Steve guy it pretty strange. : )